Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~::Important: Character Creation::~

2 posters

Go down

~::Important: Character Creation::~ Empty ~::Important: Character Creation::~

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:18 pm

So you are going to make a roleplaying character? This is A MUST if you are ever going to post on our RP world~
Every player can only have one character.

I stole this with *cough*-out*cough* the friendly consent from my friends of the Renaissance-Clan (thanks guys Wink ).

I will not allow people to use Naruto characters, jutsus bloodlines, or anything that is copied from Naruto.
There won't be Sharingans etc.. EVEN THE NAME MUST NOT CONTAIN NARUTO STUFF..

I will delete all characters that are overpowered/naruto-like/etc. MERCILESSLY..

I will also "Accept" your accounts, so if your accounts haven't been accepted you are not allowed to post in/or create any games.

All Bold info must be used when creating your character.

TEMPLATE FOR ROLEPLAYING CHARACTERS:
Please use this for making your character. Again remember to use your imagination and describe them as well as you can.
I won't allow any characters with only short descripitions, to play or join RP's.

This template is just to help you guys start. You don't have to do it like this, but it's highly recommended..
If you decide not to use this template, you must have the same info shown.

AND, If you get stuck on some details like Nose size etc. just skip it!
But here we go~

Name: Last name, First name
Nickname: If there is one.

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:

-Hair (color, length, other)
-Eyes (color)
-Ears (size, shape)
-Nose (size, shape)
-Head (size, shape)
-Face
-Skin (color)
-Fingers/toes (shape, length)
-Nails (shape, length)
-Scars/tattoos
-Body (describe: athletic, nonathletic, muscular etc.)
-Clothes (Keep the weather and terrain in mind.)
-Other things

Village: Where you live, Let's use the ones in TNR. You may also be a nomad.

Rank: Academy Student, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, Outlaw, Nomad. (No Kages, Sannins, etc..)

Bloodline Limit: Some special power you have? Don't overdo this part. If you are going to make a sharingan copy I'll delete the post IMMEDIATELY. This one can't be used too much: USE COMMON SENSE.

Fighting type: These are the three styles your RPC can choose from. Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Weapon or Genjutsu. YOU CAN PICK UP TO TWO !

Ninjutsu in summary is the elemental arts. Where a user will perform elemental attacks to defeat their foes.

Taijutsu in summary is the physical art. Or in a more modern term, the martial arts. These users will defeat their foes by using weapons, fist, feet and etc. Any extension of the body is their specialty

Weapon in summary is the physical art. These users will use weapons to aid them defeat their foes.

Genjutsu in summary is the art of illusions. These users may not be the strongest physically but they bring down their opponent by fooling their mind. Which in fact is one of the greatest ways to attack someone.

Weapons: All weapons your character is using.

Strengths: What your RPC excels at. Remember, USE COMMON SENSE. As I have mentioned before, I won't allow any uber jutsus.

Weaknesses: What are the weaknesses of your RPC.

Background: Some history of your character?

Jutsus: All I have to say is USE COMMON SENSE (Yes I know I repeat myself..)
Again. Describe them as well as you can. Element, etc.
(Elements: If there is one, these are the Elements Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Ice/Lightning/Poison/Shadow)

You can ask anything about Characters by posting here, or PMing me. And suggestions are welcome as always.
Admin
Admin
Midnight Queen
Midnight Queen

https://tnr-watchers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

~::Important: Character Creation::~ Empty Re: ~::Important: Character Creation::~

Post by Yakate Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Code:
[b]Name:[b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Village:[/b]

[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Bloodline Limit:[/b]

[b]Fighting type:[/b]

[b]Weapons:[/b]

[b]Strengths:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Jutsus:[/b]

Copy paste it from here, easier to use. o.o
Yakate
Yakate
The RP Monster
The RP Monster

Village :
  • Shine

Back to top Go down

~::Important: Character Creation::~ Empty Re: ~::Important: Character Creation::~

Post by Admin Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:24 pm

good boy ^^ *gives yakyak +100 points for his work*
Admin
Admin
Midnight Queen
Midnight Queen

https://tnr-watchers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down